Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In case any of you are interested in the people I talk about here...

Collie: Me. 26 years old and only just recently attained my Associates degree. Professional slacker for many years, now. I've been known to make $20 stretch over two weeks. I'm an avoider, a day-dreamer, an insomniac, a cynic, a loving friend, an anti-social wanker, caring yet cruel, stubborn, and manipulative. I fear change, yet I yearn for it. I love new places and things, but I always need to come home.

Jesse: My boyfriend and best friend. I've known him for nearly five years, and I think I knew I was going to marry him the moment I set eyes on him.

Jason: The boy-next-door. He's lived next door to me for nearly twenty years, but we've only been friends for about six of those. He is a world-class geek and the sweetest little bastard this side of... this side.

Sean: I've known Sean for about nine years. He is responsible for dragging me out of my shell. Without him, I'd probably still be friendless and afraid of the outside world, all curled up in my room, reading. Of course, without him I'd also have a much healthier outlook on dating and relationships.

Ambiguous Faire Friends: To be expounded upon as I name them.

Sarah: My sister. Trendy, materialist, over-dramatic, but stupidly hilarious when she wants to be. She's insane. No really, she's on meds. She's no longer on meds because she's not allowed to have them anymore, but she's still crazy... now she's just a bit calmer about it. Imagine that, meds making you more crazy. What a concept.

Mom & Dad: The best people in the world, ever.

These are only the big names. I'll add to this as time goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home