Monday, September 26, 2005

Sometimes... LiveJournal just isn't personal enough. So here I am again, wasting Blogger's proffered webspace instead of publishing this blog to four-am.com. I feel decidedly evil.

I'm 26 and I just got my Associates in Computer Networking which I'm sitting on because I'm too lazy to go out and get a job. I also can't drive, which definitely puts a damper on things. I have car-fear. It's a thing... a common thing, mind you, so don't look at me that way.

Hey, I have $3,000 in the bank and no bills. I'm good for awhile.

I can't promise that this blog will be brilliantly witty and entertaining. I hate politics, so I won't be discussing politics. I rarely do long reviews of books, movies, music, et al. because someone else has done one and they've most likely done it better than I could. This space will most likely be filled with random crap, ramblings, daily anecdotes pertaining to my dull life, and the occasional crappy photo.

So, enjoy. I know I (probably) will.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall joyfully stock the Collie here too!! *loves*

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

Yay! *licks nose*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home