Thursday, June 29, 2006

Job searching.

I just applied for a job. Yeah, big deal right?

Well you see, it really is, seeing as the last time I applied for a job was at this wanky Halloween store when I was 16. That was, well, um, a decade ago. I like to think I'm growing as a person.

This job is right up my alley and it's something I'd really like to get. It seems a good place to get my sheltered and afraid-of-life feet wet. Just an entry-level position maintaining a website for a plastic surgery clinic right down the street from my house. My only worry is the fact that the Monster.com entry listing was dated almost two months ago. I don't know if they may have already filled the position and just not taken the inquery down yet... but I hope not. Maybe no one else wants it and my application will be like a shining becon of love and light to them.

Maybe I can get lipo instead of a holiday bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home