Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fantastic.

Finally heard back from them yesterday, four days after they were supposed to call me. Apparently they were in the middle of a hiring freeze.

The first call was "We like you but we're in a hiring freeze right now; can we call you when it's over?"

Second call was, "Nevermind. We talked about it and we want to hire you now."

Because, you understand, I'm pimp like that.

I go in on Tuesday morning to fill out some paperwork and get started.

Is it pathetic and utterly girlie that the main reason I'm excited about this job is because it means I can finally go clothes shopping again? All I want are cute skirts and heels. Fuck being a grown-up and learning responsibility; I want a black & white flared skirt and blue pointy-toe snakeskin stilettos.

And a blazer. I want a cute blazer.

I want to go shoppies. Who wants to go with me? I have gift cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home