Monday, July 03, 2006

Housesitting.

I'm still playing phone tag with the lady who rang me about the job. Since Friday. She called me Friday. Voicemail. I called her Saturday. Voicemail. She called me this morning. Voicemail. I called her about 45 minutes ago. Voicemail.

I mean, really. Come now. I would like this job, thank you. I'll answer the phone if you will!

So Jesse and I are housesitting for a couple that he is friends with. They were married in February and just now finally got the chance to take their honeymoon, so we get so lounge around in their place (And eat their food and steal their AC and make naughty in their living room) for ten days.

Fortunately, their cat Zeus is allowing us to stay.

It's nice. It's nice to be away from family. It's nice to have some peace and quiet for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home