Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I was just about to start typing up an entry when the phone rang, so give me a few. I'm off for a smoke and a chat. Back in a few.

...

Okay, I'm back.

So, yesterday was Halloween. It was uneventful, as all Halloweens have been for the past ten years, ever since I was sixteen and that really mean man told me I was too old to be trick-or-treating. It really bummed me out. I mean, if I'm going to put work into a costume and then prostrate myself in front of people for free candy, then you're damn well going to give me candy. That bastard. He ruined it. I hope he burns in his banal hell for all of eternity.

On a random note, my mother spent upwards of two hours yesterday afternoon carving a pumpkin that remained on the kitchen counter all night. It never got to see the front porch, nor did it ever get a candle shoved inside of it. It just... sat on the counter, all cut up and un-used, much like the ugly victim of a snuff film.

Wow. Hi. Am I in a mood today.

Moving on.

Spent the evening hiding away at Jason's house with Jesse, watching 'Advent Children'. For those of you not in the know, 'Advent Children' is a movie that takes up two years after the end of Final Fantasy VII. I, myself, have no idea what Final Fantasy is about at all. I've never played any of the games, nor do I plan to any time in the future. I have no love for console or PC games. I'm an old-fashioned, pencil-and-paper, table-top, dice-rolling gamer. All I know about Final Fantasy is what I hear from the chattering of friends that play it. The only reason I got roped into watching 'Advent Children' was because of the promise of pretty bishonen boys. I was not disappointed.

I am currently obsessed with the pretty that is Kadaj and Sephiroth, and Limewire has just finished my 'Advent Children' download (Shh, don't tell, okay?), so I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.

Hm. I should probably jump in the shower sometime today, as well.

Have a lovely Tuesday, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home